THANK YOU SAM FOR COCKBLOCKING OMFG NO
THANK YOU SAM FOR COCKBLOCKING OMFG NO
what happens if you fart
I will never not reblog this.
I tried to find my smiliest gif for you, lovely anon (with old Earl hair but oh well!)
You are very kind, and I hope you wouldn’t be horribly disappointed with me in real life. I tend to only put flattering pictures of me online, so I always fear in real life if people meet me they’ll think i’m a right slob ahaha but thank you :)
Oh my god you are so freaking cute!!!!!!
I need a part 2 to this
What happened after this XD
Drew on my hand today
this is some boarderlands shit over here
Hell yeah it is!
just draw bill kicking mabel in the face jsut fuckgin dod it ,hjust doO IT do
Oh my god oh my god oh my god Lilo and Stitch ref
i’ve been comprimised
i laughed for about 349583492547252 years
what are ye even doin
Try out these Halloween themed color palettes before October ends!Nightscape: #0d0d0e #17151d #292c59 #29589f #2796ff
Sour Apple Candy:#bac683 #98c246 #439e11 #204e00 #1b2600
Ruby Witch: #450019 #78021f #7e2c2e #965336 #cdad75
Starry Eyed: #080320 #180433 #48096f #d5b774 #f7ff71
Raven's Way: #0b0908 #110d0c #1c1112 #500813 #830013
Pumpkin Fever: #c3e76a #b7ea31 #f4b227 #ff5003 #6f0083
Halloween: #ffe558 #ffae2f #ff5a00 #832e01 #080202
Thank you you beautiful person you just made my next programming project the best thing ever!!!!
"Maybe we just need to hold on."
What is this from?!
constantly having to deliberately downplay your mental illness but also constantly worrying that you’re making it up for attention, somehow
the number of people who relate to this troubles me and imo demonstrates exactly who suffers when you fearmonger about Fakers
Who knew sharing a cup of coffee with a stranger would be this uplifting? Tell us your one ingredient for success and watch the full video on Strayer Buzz.
This is amazing.
when you see this, do at least 2 of the following:
- drink some water
- take a few deep breaths
and don’t forget to
- eat, if you haven’t already
- sleep, if you need to
- take your medication, if you have any
please remember that you’re important and loved, ok, you’re amazing
I hadn’ done any of that yet today thank you XD
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
I will always reblog this. She has the mind and heart I’ve always admired, I strive to be like her every day.
Oh my god, two of my favorite people.